Admins can use the Volopay web to add people from their organization.
To get started creating a user, navigate to the [“People”] page. Click on ["Add People”] and invite the members as shown below:
Onboarding Process for members
1. Invite mail from Volopay
You will receive an invite email with a subject line “Volopay invitation" from [email protected] (please check your spam folders as well)
2. Accept the invite and set a password
Click on ["Join the team"] button. This will land you on the onboarding page as shown below:
Now, choose a password of your choice, which should contain a minimum of 1 capital letter, 1 small case, 1 number and 1 special character in it.
Note: The password you submit here will be required to login to your volopay account.
3. Login into Volopay
Once you set a password, you will be directed to your Volopay subdomain (company-name.volopay.co) again. Enter your email and the password submitted in the previous step by you, as shown below:
4. Onboarding of user
On successful login, you will land on the ["Profile"] section of the Dashboard, as shown below:
Note: You cannot access the remaining tabs until you complete all the steps.
- Fill all the personal details and click on ["Continue"] button. As a part of the second step, you will receive an OTP on the phone number submitted by you.
- Enter the 4-digit OTP received on your phone number and click on ["Verify"]
3. Next, enter the details regarding your identity.
Note: If your nationality is not Singaporean and neither you are a permanent resident of Singapore, then you need to provide the 'Foreign Identification Number'.
4. Enter your address (and if you have FIN only, you will need to submit proof for it as well)
5. Provide the front & back image of your NRIC. ( for permanent residents of Singapore)
Note: In case if you belong to another nationality and not a permanent resident of Singapore, you need to upload the front & backside of FIN along with address proof.
6. Finally, if you are sure about all the details you just entered - then submit all the documents for KYC by clicking on the ["Submit For KYC"], as shown below:
Your KYC status will change from pending to approved once all the details are verified and approved by Volopay.
5. KYC Approval
Once you finish the onboarding flow, your application will be submitted to the compliance officer for verification and completion of KYC. Approval of KYC can typically take 1 to 2 working days. In some cases, compliance officers might request a video call for verification purposes.
Note: We will be integrating MyInfo to make this process more seamless.
Once your KYC is approved by the officer, we will send you an email, and you can login again and start using Volopay.
If you badly want to start using our cards and don’t want to wait for KYC to be approved. You can request the Volopay team to approve your application as minimum KYC when the complete KYC process is pending.