In this article, you will learn the process of funding cards from a specific budget. Note that, admin is the owner of all the budgets and can fund the cards from any budget whereas Budget owners can transfer funds from the budget they own and only to those members whose cards are linked to that specific budget.
On Web Platform
1. Go to the ["Budgets"] page on the Dashboard and select the budget from which you want to fund the card of any member.
2. Slide to the ["People"] section.
Here you will find all the members along with their physical/virtual cards that are linked to this budget:
3. Navigate to the member's card and click on the ["Available to spend"] amount.
4. Now, simply enter the new amount, change limit if required and it's done!
On Mobile App
- Login to the Volopay mobile app.
- Navigate down and click on ["Send funds"] button in the wallet section.
- Select the budget from which you want to fund the card., for e.g., Marketing
- Now, Select the member and the card that you want to fund - physical/virtual.
Remember, If you are sending funds from the 'Marketing' budget, then you can fund only the cards that are linked to that budget.
- Fill the amount you want to send, add a comment and click on ["Send"] button.
The member will be notified as soon as he receives the fund.