In this article, you will learn the process of funding cards from a specific budget. Note that, the admin is the owner of all the budgets and can fund the cards from any budget whereas Budget owners can transfer funds from the budget they own and only to those members whose cards are linked to that specific budget.
On Web Platform
1. Go to the ["Budgets"] page on the Navigation pane on the left and select the budget from which you want to fund the card of any member.
2. Slide to the ["Cards"] section to view the cards attached to the specific budget.
Here you will find all the members along with their physical/virtual cards that are linked to this budget:
3. Navigate to the member's card and click on the ["Limit"] amount.
4. Now, you can update the limit to a new amount and change the recurring amount also if you require.
Note: - Recurring funds cannot be added from a non-recurring budget.
- Approval policies applicable to increase the limit.
On Mobile App
Login to the Volopay mobile app.
Navigate down and click on the ["Update Limit"] button in the wallet section.
Select the budget from which you want to fund the card.,
For e.g., Marketing
Now, Select the member and the card that you want to fund - physical/virtual.
Remember, If you are sending funds from the 'Marketing' budget, then you can fund only the cards that are linked to that budget.
Fill in the amount you want to send, frequency and add a comment and click on the ["Update Limit"] button.
The member will be notified as soon as he receives the fund.