There are multiple ways of funding your physical cards:
1. Go to the ["Budgets"] page on the Dashboard
2. Select the budget from which you want to fund the card of any member.
3. Slide to the ["People"] section.
4. Navigate to the member's card and click on the ["Available to spend"] amount.
5. Now, simply enter the new amount, change limit if required and it's done!
1. Go to "Manager Tab" on the dashboard.
2. Click on the "People" tab and find the user you would like to send funds to.
3. Click on "Budgets" and you will be able to see the name of each budgets where
you have attached your physical cards to.
4. Update the amount in the "Available to spend" option.
Send Funds to Physical or Virtual cards | Volopay — Watch Video
Go to "Card" section.
Click on "Send Funds" and select the budget you would like to allocate funds to.
Find the user you would like to send funds to and click on his "Physical card"
Type in the amount you and click on continue.
The request will go through the approval matrix then will be loaded into the card.
On Mobile App
- Navigate and click on ["Send funds"] button in the wallet section.
- Select the budget from which you want to fund the card., for e.g., Marketing.
- Now, Select the member and the card that you want to fund - physical/virtual.
- Remember, If you are sending funds from the 'Marketing' budget, then you can fund only the cards that are linked to that budget.
- Finally, Enter the amount you want to send, add a relevant note and click on ["Send"] button.The member will be notified as soon as he receives the fund.