In case of any suspicious activity, you can immediately freeze your virtual card in just one click. Don't worry you can unfreeze it anytime later.
Using the web platform
- Go the ["Virtual Cards"] tab on the Dashboard
- Click on the virtual card you need to freeze.
At the top right corner, you can see the ["Freeze"] icon as shown below:
Simply, click on ["Freeze"] to deactivate your card temporarily or click on ["Block"] to deactivate it permanently.
Using the mobile app
- Login to the Volopay mobile app. You will land on the ["Wallet"] section.
- Swipe right to view all the ["Virtual Cards"].
- Tap on the card that you need to freeze, slide down and tap on ["Freeze card"] icon.
Finally, confirm to freeze the card. You can unfreeze the card by following the same steps and tapping the ["Unfreeze"] button.
If you have any other questions, send us a message through chat, we'll be happy to help.