Whenever any transaction is done using the Volopay cards linked to a specific budget, the Budget owners receive a notification under the ["Alerts"], if the transacted amount is above the limit set by the admin while creating the budget.
All the expenses need to be validated by the Budget owners to eliminate irrelevant expenses and to prevent overspending.
On the web platform
All the new/pending reviews can be viewed on ["Expenses"] page under the review section, as shown:
To review an expense:
Click on the expense you want to review. For e.g., PandaDoc Subscription.
Now, check and verify the details filled by the member like - budget name, category, receipt, etc, as shown:
Finally, mark the expense as ["Okay"] if the details are satisfactory, otherwise, mark it ["Not Okay"] or ["Need details"] and add a comment to notify the issue to the member.
Meaning of colored dots
- Blue dot represents that the expense is ["Incomplete"]
This means that some of the mandatory fields in the expense set by the admin are empty. The user needs to fill all the fields that are under the "REQUIRED" section.
- Red dot represents that the expense is marked as ["Not Okay"].
This means that the budget owner has rejected your expense due to invalid details or any other reason that is generally mentioned as a comment inside an expense.
- Yellow dot represents that the expense is marked as ["Need Details"].
This means that the budget owner has rejected your expense due to insufficient details or any other reason that is generally mentioned as a comment inside an expense.
On the mobile app
The process is similar to the web platform. Just login to your Volopay mobile app and jump to the ["Expenses"] section.
- Swipe right to the ["Review"] section and tap on the transaction that you need to review. Alternatively, go to the 'Bell icon' that is the ["Alerts"] section and check the recent transactions that need to be reviewed.
- Tap on the expense that you want to review and mark the expense using the icons provided at the bottom of the page.