You may be asked to provide the following documents:

  • Copy of a valid ID (Passport, Employment pass or NRIC).

  • Proof of address (letter from a government agency from within the last three months; not required if NRIC is provided).

  • The latest articles of association.

Who needs to provide a valid ID and a proof of address?

  • All individuals who are considered to exercise control over the management of the company.

  • Anyone directly or indirectly owning or controlling more than 25% of the company.

All documents are handled with complete confidentially and they are purely retained for legal compliance reasons. You can find our privacy policy here.

Did this answer your question?